Today we have successfully completed our 19th regular weekly session at Kanya gurukul high school from 9:00 am to 11:30am & chocolates distribution at GBE school from 12:30 pm to 1:30 pm.
Please find the highlights of the session:
1. Session started with a prayer.
2. Taken attendance and seating arrangement.
3. Alloted project work for group leaders related to Telugu, English and mathematics basics, this project work will helpful for all the members in their group.
4. Explained in detail various General Knowledge concepts in the form of interactive way with the children, questions and answers session.
5. Chocolates distribution from 1st to 10th classes on the occasion of New Year and explained about ASWA to other classes.
6. Sirisha madam conducted one activity related to writing and telling two Good things about ourselves and one friend.
Activity @ GBE school:
1. On the occasion of New Year the children's were busy in doing Rangoli, so there was no class today.
2. Chocolate distribution on the occasion of New Year.
3. Alloted project work related to Telugu, English and Mathematics basics and given 3 weeks time to complete.
I want to thank all the volunteers and teachers for their support from and making this event a great success.
1. Sahithi from S&P global (formerly capital iq)
2. Sirisha madam.
Please give your suggestions in this regard.
For more details please contact me on 8885290990.
Vikas primary team.
Monday, December 31, 2018
Weekly Sessions in Primary School on 31.12.2018