On 3/12/2018 we have successfully completed our 17th regular weekly session at Kanya Gurukul High school from 9am to 11:30 am.
Please find the highlights of the session:
1. Session started with a prayer.
2. Taken attendance & seating arrangement.
3. Checking of home work & explaining the plan for the next 3 months.
4. Few weeks back we have made few groups and given one person as responsibility for improving the Telugu basics, so taken details from group leader about their team members and we are happy that they are gradually improving day by day.
5. Started English subject, told them to write alphabets.
6. We have shown them India Map & explained few points about India.
7. Last week Sirisha madam and Janaki madam gave them home work as to draw different types of expressions which was done by many children's.
8. This week Janaki madam told two stories, one was related to how one person expression changes the expression of other people and children's has very well performed a skit related to it and other stories was related to a wise person.
I want to thank all the volunteers and teachers for their participation and making the event a great success.
1. Janaki vani madam.
2. Venkateshwara Rao Sir.
* * *
After completing the Session at Kanya Gurukul high school we visited GBE school and conducted session for one hour from 12:30 to 1:30pm.
Please find the highlights of GBE school:
1. Introduction of volunteers.
2. Children's told the stories.
3. Janaki madam one story and later we told children's to perform a skit which they have done in a great way.
4. Discussion with teachers about the present status of the school.
Note: This was an unplanned session, hence we are not able to intimate.
Wednesday, December 05, 2018
Sessions in Primary School on 03.12.2018