19th January - Request Received by Mantri & Lakshman of Helping Hands Group
3 months female baby of Future Foundations is undergoing treatment for pneumonia, blood & stomach infection. Let us help Mr. Prasanth, Future Foundations(+919700182262) both emotionally & financially.
Account Name : K Aparanji
A/c Number : 131501000175
Banker : ICICI
Branch : Malkajgiri
IFSC Code : ICIC001315
Let us pray the lord that she recovers soon.
20th January - Brief Update by Ranganath of AMMA Group
· Little of our efforts may save a little girl of Future Foundations (Malkajgiri).
· It is home run by Mr Prashanth and his wife.
· It is an orphan home consists of around 40 boys and girls (around 20 are HIV infected).
· Two months back Amma Team(including me) personally went to the home and checked their conditions
· We spend some time dancing and singing songs, distributing fruits and sweets. Children are very friendly and mannered (Efforts kept by Mr. Prashanth is appreciable).
· Little baby is infected and struggling for life. So our little help (emotional and financial) is appreciable
· Treatment requires approximately Rs.50, 000/-
· Amma Organization has planned to donate 5000/-.
· Ground work is done by Laxman/Mantri/Srivalli to know the genuineness of the things
20th January - Brief Update by AMMA Srinivas
We have arranged Neocate Infant Tins (Milk Powder) to Future Foundation. We have 5 Cartons (5*4tins=20Tins, each cartoon cost 2,200/-), which actually bought by my sister from U.S to my Colleagues Daughter. Luckily we arranged few of them from him to this baby. Which total Cost 11,000/-, in which 5000/- has been donated by AMMA-ASWA.
Mr. Prasanth already spend Rs.60, 000/- for this baby. More updates will be given by Laxman or Mantri. She eagerly needs financial support. I didn't visit the Hospital personally.
25th January - Brief Update by Ranganath of AMMA Group
· We visited the
Suraksha , Tarnaka, Near Sanman Hotel on 22nd Jan 2011. Hospital
· We all accumulated at the place around 9-30am
· We met Mr. Prashanth who looks after the orphan home and care taker of the baby.
· We observed that baby is kept in ICU and the treatment they are providing is of best quality.
· Daily Rs3000/- is collected as ICU charges, remaining tests and other charges extra.
· We waited to take a clear idea from the Doctor who arrived around 12pm ,
· Doctor told the feeding of Neocate Infant Tins (Milk Powder) will start from 22nd evening .
· Slowly feeding starts with 4ml and increasing as how the baby responds to 40ml.
· But he was not sure when the expected discharge of Baby from hospital as it purely depends on how the baby responds.
· We have collected the medical reports and bills from the doctors, so that further generation of money can be done if the situation deteriorates.
· We all dispersed around 1pm
· Volunteers participated 1)Srivalli 2)Manoj 3) Ranganath
28th January - Brief Update by Srinivasa Prasad of AMMA Group
This afternoon I called to Prasanth about Baby’s health. He said slowly recovering, and today baby has shifted to General ward from ICU. Baby may be discharged tomorrow.
He said till now its cost Rs.77, 810/- (hospital billing amount) for ICU and other expenses (excluding few outside tests & expenses). He already paid Rs. 42, 000/- as advance and still required 35,810/-. He eagerly waiting to see more helping hands turn up to help him.
29th January - Brief Update by Janardhan of AMMA Group
Today 29th Saturday morning, myself and Prashanth went to CM Camp office for the Relief fund. There in Arogyasri office, we need to submit Patient ID Proof and Patient records and Request letter.
Mr. Prashanth doesn't have the baby birth certificate and ID proof, so we missed the opportunity to get the help from Govt. We dont have time to get ID proofs, because baby is getting discharged. He has to bear the money by himself now.
Still he needs our help; let us try to help him out.
29th January - Brief Update by Santosh Kumar of HOPE FOR THE NEEDY Group
Myself, My friends Prashanth and Srinivas( HOPE - for needy members) went to FUTURE FOUNDATION which is run by prashanth. The baby is suffering from clinical sepsis virus and I personally seen her. Really I dont have any words to describe the situation the minute I seen the baby.
She is discharged today evening. On behalf of our org we have contributed 5000/- to Prashanth. And there are many orphans who are taking shelter in that organization(future foundation). Hats off to prashanth, who is taking care of them in a very good way. And the time we went it was 8pm, so they were all having dinner. With the insist of prashanth we too had our dinner there itself. I really feel that its our luck to have dinner with those children. Thank you Prashanth and BOSF for giving us this opportunity to do our bit to that baby. Hope more members will come forward and help him.
3rd February- Brief Update by AMMA Srinivas
We have arranged another 10,000/- from my office. Totally we have arranged 11,000/- from AMMA and 10,000/- from Capital IQ for this cause
5rd February- Brief Update by Mantri of Helping Hands
We have raised an amount collected about 17500/-towards the baby of future foundation and the same is delivered as hospital expenses on 04-2-11.
AMMA Social Welfare Association
Capital IQ - Balance Sheet Team
Capital IQ - TQC Team
Hope for the Needy
Pavan & Friends
You can find any details you required in order to extend help from the orphanage home founder Mr.Prasanth @ 9700182262
Love all-Serve all
AMMA SOCIAL WELFARE ASSOCIATION