****24th regular weekly session at govt primary school, dharam karam, ameerpet ****
Subject: Oral exam for assessment of Listening, speaking and reading skills.
Today (17/2/2020) we have successfully completed our 24th regular weekly session at govt primary school, dharam karam, ameerpet from 9:00 am to 12:00 noon where we conducted Oral exam for assessment of Listening, speaking and reading skills.
Please find the highlights of the session:
1. Taken attendance and seating arrangement.
2. Told them to write Telugu achulu, hallulu and mathematics tables as there was some time for starting of exam.
3. Performed few warm up activities such as " Sit- stand ", " Move left- Move right" etc.
4. Started exam after arrival of volunteers as they have to work as invigilators .
5. For identifying listening skills we have shown one moral story video and asked th questions from that video.
6. For speaking skills, we asked them to tell any poem or patriotic song or moral story.
7. For reading skills, we gave one lessons and told them to read the paragraph from that.
8. Last but not the least we told them to give self introduction.
I want to thank both the volunteers who came worked as invigilators for taking oral exam and to support me in conducting the event successfully.
I also want to thank the principal of the school for providing screen to show the video of moral stories which helped us alot and liked by the children.
1. Manasa madam
Today I required at least 5 to 6 volunteers but sadly only 2 volunteers came.
Please give your valuable suggestions in this regard.