Yesterday we have successfully completed our 14th regular weekly session at govt primary school, dharam Karam road from 9:00 am to 12:00 noon.
Please find the highlights of the session :
1. Taken attendance and seating arrangement.
2. Session started with largest and smallest number explained with various examples.
3. Later we told them to write the numbers in figure in English or Telugu.
4. Narrated one poem titled as " చదువు " which we explained in the form of poem as well as Story.
5. Few children's tried to explain the same in the form of different story which was really encouraging.
6. Vani madam explained about the difference between " జాలి ", " దయ"
7. Later we explained about the things we use and number of person who are helping them from getting up to coming to school.
I want to thank all the volunteers for their participation and making this event a great success.
Volunteers participated :
1. Murali ( new volunteer)
2. Janaki Vani madam
3. Venkateshwara Rao Sir
Please give your valuable suggestions in this regard.
For more details please contact me on 8885290990.