**** 25th regular weekly session, govt primary school, dharam karam road, ameerpet ****
Subject: Annual written exam.
This Monday (24/2/2020) we have successfully completed our 25th regular weekly session by conducting annual written exam at govt primary school,
Dharam karam, ameerpet from 9:00 am to 12:00 noon.
Please find the highlights of the session :
1. Taken attendance and seating arrangement.
2. Collected attendance details from school of the whole year.
3. Started exam at 9:30 am. Total 20 children's written the exam.
4. After completion of exam assigned 3 tasks for next week event.
A. Writing feedback letter.
B. Preparing for any cultural event.
C. Inviting their parents for next week prize distribution event.
5. In the night I have corrected the papers and very happy to say that children's have performed very well in both oral and written exam mainly in mathematics subject.
I got great support from all the volunteers for making this event a great success.
Thanks to all the volunteers for their participation.
Volunteers participated :
3. Venkateshwara Rao Sir.
Please give your valuable suggestions in this regard.
For more details please contact me on 8885290990.
Note: Next Week we are conducting annual prize distribution event and I am inviting all the members in advance for encouraging our children's for their hardwork.