From: Haritha@AMMA Date: Sat, Jun 22, 2013 at 12:50 AM
With all your support we successfully completed our Regular Basic Sessions at GBE Primary School last year. Based on the improvement in children, School Management requested us to continue the same for this year too. In this academic year (2013-14) we got permission to take classes on every Monday 9-11AM.
In Previous year we prepared class wise topics. But didn't implemented as the children are not as expected and not up to their standards. So we conducted sessions only to improve their basics in TELUGU. Based on the previous year experience our planning is as below
Concentrate on Basics (Telugu, English and Mathematics)
- For first 4 week we will concentrate on Telugu Reading, Writing & Its basics
- Our monthly sessions includes-1st Three week related to subject and last week for General Sessions
- After 1st 3 sessions we will divide them into Groups based on their performance/subject
- For Children who are good at Telugu, we will teach English & Mathematics
- In every class we conduct 5mins meditation
- We Framed Rules for the children for their better life style which impart Good Habits.
- In every class we teach Motivational/ Value based/ Moral/ Motivational/Social awareness topics
General Sessions includes:
- Conduct Quiz Competitions
- Games and Singing competitions
- Essay Writing and Elocution in Telugu & English
- Mathematics and Good Hand Writing Tips
- Importance of Nation & Society
- Science experiments
- Moral and Human Values
Two Volunteers each Group. We need 6 Volunteers every week. Who can spend 2 Hours on Every Monday or Alternative Mondays can reach me @ 9949789229
Pl visit http://ammasocialwelfareassociation.blogspot.in/2012/07/at-gbe-primary-school-on-every-1st-3rd.html for our last year activities in this School.
Love all-Serve all
Coordinator, VIKAS PROJECT (Primary)