**** Vikas primary 21st session for the academic year 2019-20 ****
This Monday we have successfully completed our 21st regular weekly session at govt primary school from 9:00 am to 12:00 noon.
This was our last teaching session of this academic year and this session was a great learning experience for the children's because of great efforts of all the volunteers who have participated.
Please find the highlights of the session :
1. Taken attendance and seating arrangement.
2. Started revision of whole year from Telugu alphabets formation, then told them to write అచ్చులు, హల్లులు & గుణింతాలు.
3. Manasa madam & venkateshwara Rao Sir explained about ఒత్తులు with examples.
4. They have also explained about ద్విత్వాక్షరలు,సంయుక్తాక్షరాలు & differences between these two with various examples.
5. Gave few words in Telugu and told them to write in English and vice versa.
6. Ashwini explained about how to give self introduction. Then we told few children's to introduce themselves which they have tried in a great way.
7. Later we asked the children's about "బంగరు కొండ శతకాలు " of them few have prepared and Manasa madam also explained few more పద్యాలు from that.
8. Introduction about New volunteer - Manasa madam and Ashwini. who came to school for the first time and gave them certificates as a welcoming to ASWA family.
9. Finally I have explained about the things to be followed while we are on stage.
It was a great session and I want to thank all the volunteers for their participation and making this event a great success.
Volunteers participated :
1. Manasa madam
3. Venkateshwara Rao Sir
Please give your valuable suggestions in this regard.
For more details please contact me 8885290990.