2nd SESSION ( 17.02.2014):
This the second session at Nishulk Prabath School (primary) held by keeping the spirits of learning by the volunteers with their interest.
The session had planned for an hour but gone long for two and half hour by the interest shown by the children, it has been gone like a flow without break.
The highlights of this sessions is as follow:
1. Some amazing facts such as other meaning of Shuttle etc..
2. Some daily used and funny abbreviations like
PEN – Power enriched in nib,
EAT – Energy and Taste,
Smile – Sweet memories in lips expression,
TEA – Taste and energy admitted and many more….
3. GLOBAL WARMING, its effects, causatives and preventive acts to come over that.
4. Current affairs about India
5. Told the importance of 3W (Why, What, When) in the process of learning and values.
Haritha,Vikram and Dhanesh.