Yesterday we have successfully completed our 11th regular weekly sessions at Kanya Gurukul high school, dharam karam road from 9:00 am to 11:30 am & 4th season at GBE school from 12:00 to 1:30 pm.
Please find the highlights of the sessions:
@ Kanya Gurukul high school:
1. Session started with a prayer.
2. Taken attendance and seating arrangement.
3. Checking of project work which was given before Dasera holidays.
4. The project work was - a) Given Handwriting book and told them to write 10 pages. b) Explaining about any incident happened during holidays which made them very happy c) Making things from waste material.
5. Many of them done great job and few of them told they will submit next week.
6. Hard words dictation.
7. Shown one video about how physically challenged people sing our national anthem and one poem.
8. Collected the details of childrens attendance from starting to till date.
I'm getting great support from the teachers of Kanya Gurukul high school because of which we are able to conduct our sessions very effectively.
I also want to thank our volunteer Divya who is active volunteer in food distribution and blood camps gave me good support yesterday.
@ GBE school:
1. Taken attendance and seating arrangement.
2. Checking of project work.
3. As there were less children's there was an interaction session about how they spend their holidays.
Thanks to all volunteers and teachers because of which we are able to conduct our sessions very effectively.
Volunteers participated :
Please give your valuable suggestions in this regard.
For more details please contact me on 8885290990.