This Monday (24/9/2018) we have successfully completed our 8th regular weekly session at Kanya Gurukul high school, dharam karam road, ameerpet from 9:00 am to 11:30am & 3rd regular weekly session at GBE school from 12:30pm to 2:00pm.
Please find the highlights of the sessions :
@ Kanya Gurukul
1. Session started with a prayer from children's.
2. Taken attendance and seating arrangement.
3. Checking of homework and explaining the mistakes.
4. Conducted dictation of Telugu hardwords
5. Venkateshwara rao sir explained few mathematics tricks and use of English prepositions.
6. Shown videos related to vegetables and fruits.
I got great support from our volunteers and also teachers.
Volunteers participated :
1. Venkateshwara rao sir.
@ GBE school:
1. Taken attendance and seating arrangement.
2. Checking of homework.
3. Explained achulu and hallulu.
4. Taught one poem.
Thanks to volunteers for their participation and making the event a great success.
Please give your valuable suggestions in this regard.
For more details please contact me on 8885290990.
Tuesday, October 02, 2018
Sessions in Primary School-24th September, 2018