We have successfully conducted our weekly session at GBES school on 15-02-2016 & 22-02-2016 from 9 am to 11am.
Highlights of the sessions:
- Today our Respected Advisory members Dr. Sundar Raj Sir visited GBES.
- He told the children's few moral stories which will be useful in their life.
- Sir has given various health tips, various useful information such as Advantages of getting early, proper diet, proper sleep, difference between Good and bad habits, memory tips etc. and also discussed with children's about their problem.
- We had meet with School HM and Teachers about our activities and various suggestion for improvement.
- In this session we taught them about Mathematical table and English puzzle.
We are very thankful to Dr.Sundar Raj Sir who spent his valuable time and gave us useful information which will be useful for us.
1. Dr.Sundar Raj perumall Sir2. Sreenivasa Prasad Rao Sarvaraju
- Told them the about exam syllabus which will be conducted on29-02-2016
- We have divided the session in two groups for revision of whole year
- In one group we revised English ( alphabets, missing letters etc), Mathematics ( numbers, additions, subtraction, multiplication and table)
- In other group we revised Telugu (Achulu, Hallulu, Gunintalu etc), English (Alphabets, easy words), Mathematics (numbers, additions).
- We told them to get permission from parents about their participation in any cultural activity for the ASWA annual day.
- We also told them to bring article which will be pasting in school magazine.
Volunteers participated:1. Laxman
I thank all the volunteers for their participation and making this success.
Please provide your valuable suggestion in this regard.
For more details please contact me on- 8885290990.
Please provide your suggestions for this activity and for more details please contact me on- 8885290990
Note: we are very sorry for delay in updating the details .
Love all-serve all.