Today we have successfully completed our 11th regular weekly session at govt primary school from 9:00 am to 11:30 am.
Please find the highlights of the session:
1. Taken attendance and seating arrangement.
2. Started basic Mathematics where we started with missing numbers between 1 to 100, explained Place values.
3. Given 15 problems related to place value as home work.
4. Checking of copy writing books.
5. Role play activities :We tried to identify how children will talk with different people in different situations, For this we conducted a small Role play.
6. Taught them a Poem "వానలు వానలు ".
I want to thank all the volunteers for their participation and making this event a great success.
Volunteers participated :
1. Venkateshwara Rao Sir
Please give your valuable suggestions in this regard.
For more details please contact me on 8885290990.