First of all I would like to say thanks to everyone who ever support us and guide us to complete this session very successfully, we got permission to take classes for next year also.
Please find the classes details
20th session on12th March
- Sai explained about clock, Conducted dictation and explained about multiplication and prime numbers and he given home work related to tables.
- Haritha conducted dictation and delivered one simple story.
- Nagababu divided his class into 3groups and for above average students he explained Gunenthalu. For average students he explained salara padalu and conducted dictation, for below average students he explained achulu & hallulu.
21st session on18th March
- Naga babu explained about Achulu, Hallulu and Gunenthalu, Sai conducted exam on Telugu story. Explained about additions, subtractions, multiplications and divisions. Haritha explained about Gunenthalu and conducted dictation on words
22nd Session on 22nd March
- Hartiha conducted class for children about Gunenthalu .
23rd session on 26th March
- Sai explained about clock, Conducted dictation and explained about multiplication,
- Haritha conducted Dictation and explained one story,
- Nagababu had three group,-
- For above average student he explained Gunenthalu,
- For average students he explained Salara padalu and conducted dictation also,
- For below average students he explained Achulu & Hallulu
24th session on 28th March
- Haritha explained about gunethalu, and conducted Dictation,
- Chetan explained Achulu & Hallulu
25th session on 30th March
- Haritha explained about Gunenthalu, vattulu and conducted dictation,
- Chethan & Nagababu explained about Achulu, Hallulu and Gunenthalu.
26th session on 1st April
- Haritha explained about Vathulu, and intimated about final exam.
- Sai explained about English.
- Nagababu explained about Salaral padalu and Gunenthalu
27th & 28th session on 2nd April & 3rd April
- Nagababu explained about vedic maths & Telugu also.
29th session on 4th April
- This was the final session of this year, next session we conducted exam for the children
- Nagababu, explained about simple tips to learn mathematics
Chetan and Sai distributed spectacles to Sravanthi, Sreelatha, Neha and Sana
30th session on 7th April
We have given best students and best player awards to the below students.
Best student award for this year (2013-2013). based on studies, Discipline and Behavior
Gift distribution by school HM, Teachers, Sarath, Prabha and Srikanth
After that we conducted exam for
Sai class students
1. Story writing
Haritha class students:
Achulu & Hallulu,
Gunenthalatho padhalu 20 words,
Sarath /Naga Babu class
Achulu & hallulu,
We gave home work for summary holidays
Home work Details
Prize distribution-on 10th April
Based on exams we conducted prize distribution to children
Sai - Class
Naga Babu - Class
Haritha - Class
Stay tuned to Total Project Updates : http://ammasocialwelfareassociation.blogspot.in/2012/07/at-gbe-primary-school-on-every-1st-3rd.html
-----------End of Academic Year 2012-2013------------
Thanks and Regards
VIKAS PROJECT TEAM