From: naveen <email@example.com> Date: Tue, Jun 25, 2013 at 11:16 AM
Love all - Serve all
First of all i Congratulate all the blood donors for their selfless donation of Blood to save little Thalassemia Kids. We successfully completed 9th Blood Donation camp with 76 donors on 9th June,2013. This is my first blood donation camp organized in Hyderabad after taking the coordination of this Total Project.
We are Conducting Blood Ddonation Camp for every 3 months to extend 15 days life to innocent Thalasssemic Childrens. This time we also included Thalassemia Awareness Session by Dr. Suman Jain, in order to create Awareness on Thalassemia. In this we can find answers to questions like What is thalassemia? How it comes? What are the precautions we need to take to avoid? How we can identify this? and many more. Our special regards to Dr. Suman Jain, Secretary of THALASSEMIA & SICKLE CELL SOCIETY.
In this camp more than 100 participated and 76 donated blood. W can save these childrens only by donating blood.
We can prevent this disease by creating awareness and by HBA2 test (Every one-Anytime). It is important to go for this test for couples, before/immediately after marriage or atleast at the time of 8 weeks pregnancy. In this society 1790 Thalassemia affected children are registred. They need blood transfusions for every 15 days along with costly
Thalssemia Society is providing Free Blood Transfusions and Medicines at subsidy prizes. Every single unit of blood will give life to three childrens. We always here to help you to conduct any Blood Donation Camps even for 40-50 Donors at your own place (Colony/Group/Office etc.,). We will take care of all formalities. What we need is just a Reference. Every unit is most valuable for this Society and to the children...
- Our New volunteers Vikram, Ali, Dhanush ,Kishore showd their dedication in making all arrangements to the donors.
- Sujitha & Vaheeda guided them from our Registration desk.
- Kavitha & Sandhya showed their patience in issuing certificates to blood donors.
- Nagababu helped me a lot to make this camp a grand success. His involvement in preparing ppt., Videos, Banner and making all arrangements. Under the guidance of Srinivas anna i successfully organized this camp.
- Sai, Naresh and Mohan(New volunteer) also extended full support.
- Srinath & other new volunteers motivated many donors.
- Prabha and Haritha akka participated actively in making all arrangements and also providng food stuff to donors.
Our Special Thanks to Staff of Thalassemia Society for their cooperation in conducting this camp along with Management of Srinivasa Nagar Community Hall who always stretch their hands in helping us for our activities by providing free venue at the Heart of the City....
Few donors got disappointed as they rejected due to differnt health reasons. I hope they will turn up again after improving their health and hemoglonig. They may got disappointed, but their rejection is for their safety only.
Who are interested in conduct blood camps in your premises to help thalassemia childrens call Naveen @9849685946.
We need Volunteers who can spend at least an hour in a month to help the society (regularly or occasionally)... Interested can reach me @ 9177999263.
Pl see the attached document for list of Donors and their Blood Groups
Love all - Serve all
SAVE LIFE PROJECT.
Amma Social Welfare Association (ASWA)www.aswa.co.in