Its temporarily stopped as our Vijayawada volunteer relocated
katakam vani <firstname.lastname@example.org> Date: Sat, Apr 6, 2013 at 5:30 PM
Good evening. Today morning Bhargavi donated provisions and old clothes to MAMATHA ORPHANAGE HOME,Vijayawada as per their special request we extended our support and donated the following Provisions
- Soaps(both bathing(15pc) and washing(15pc))
- Surf (1kg), Palm oil(5ltrs), Tamarind(1kg), Black Gram(4kg).
- We also collected old cloths from neighbors and donated
- This is about the visit of 4 members to Mamatha Orphane Home on 31-03-2013 i.e., Sunday.
- Total 4 members(bhargavi,her uncle,uncle's cousin and raja) have visited the home which is already visited twice before.
- As they are in need,our volunteers have donated rice bag(25kg),dal(4kg)
- Spent some time with them.
- New volunteers are participated in the activity.
- Photos will be added as soon as possible.
- They have asked for our extended support which is forwaded to the board members.
On Wed, Jan 2, 2013 at 6:20 PM, katakam vani <email@example.com> wrote:
Yesterday,the first day of the new year,its more special to me and more memorable also as we went to orphanage in the evening activities:
- Mr. Vidya Sagar, Bhargavi , Hemanth and me went to MAMATHA ORPHANAGE HOME at 6PM in the evening.
- It is started by Sk.Razia Garu.its a small home just sufficient to the people living there.
- More than calling it as an orphanage,its a shelter to the people of all ages.
- There are children left by their parents of poor families,some children who have lost thier Parents,a mentally challenged girl,some are middile-aged,and one old-man also who is left by his sons as we can see them in piks.
- We enjoyed very much with the children,and spent the evening joyfully,they also gave a warm welcome to us.
- We distributed fruits,pulihora packets and laddu prasadm to them.
- We have donated 25kg rice,5kg dall,3kg oil.