We successfully conducted "Goal Setting & Career Guidance Session" in the below Govt. Schools of Medak and surrounding villages. Mr. Bikshapathi worked hard to conduct these sessions without fail. He efforts in coordinating starting from explaining the importance of the session to School Management and taking permission and make all arrangements for a successful completion. His efforts are indeed inspiring.
APRS for Girls, Near Stadium, Medak
- We started our trip with a session at this school.
- Session got delayed 30mins due to children's breakfast. So we started the session at 10.15AM.
- Around 130-140 students from 9th & 10th Class take part in this event along with the staff.
- Even Teaching Staff participated very interestingly by raising their doubts.
- Mr. Dileep and HM Ramanamma garu responded very positively before and after the session.
- They expressed their happiness and they requested us for any sessions/activities which is useful for the Students.
- Due to delay in APRS school we started this Session at 12.30 PM and completed by 1.20 PM.
- Around 70- 80 students from 9th & 10th Class take part in this session along with couple of staff.
- This is the native village of Mr. Bikshapathi who arranged all these sessions.
- Students didn't interacted freely. We tried hard in different ways and slowly they start responding. So, in the given 45 minutes its became bit difficult to deliver the entire topic. So imparted the important information. As village student i can guess their problem.
- We found that there is a need to conduct many different activities/competitions in these schools in next academic year to motivate/guide/inspire students.
After having lunch and a small break we started to Ghanpur for our last session.
Z.P.High School, Haveli Ghanapur Village, Medak (Dt.)
- We started the session at 4.05 PM and completed it by 5.30 PM.
- Around 70- 80 students from 10th Class take part in this session along with teaching staff.
- Here Students are very disciplined and enthusiastic so as teachers. The response of the HM Sai Babu Garu is really amazing.
- Even the teaching staff noted down the points in the session, which shows their positive intent.
- They all felt very happy for the info they received from the session.
- They requested us to conduct this session in other nearest villages, but due to Pre final exams its become very difficult for us.
Feedback we received from Students and Teachers about these sessions is really very satisfactory which boost our energy levels towards more such activities. Bikshapathi & Sreenivasa Prasad Rao are the two volunteers participated in the above all session.
Love all - Serve all
VIKAS PROJECT TEAM