This Monday(30/7/2018) we have successfully completed our 3rd regular weekly session at Kanya Gurukul high school, Dharam karam road, ameerpet from 9 am to 11:30 am.
Please find the highlights of the sessions :
1. The session was started with prayer from children's.
2. Taken attendance and seating arrangement.
3. Exam paper shown to children's and appreciated the best student of the exam.
4. Explained them different types of Telugu alphabets.
5. Shown them video's about moral stories and asked the questions.
6. Gave certificate and ASWA broucher to new volunteer and explained her about ASWA activities.
I got great support from all the volunteers and teachers.
1. Babita ( new volunteer)
Please give your valuable suggestions in this regard.
For more details please contact me on 8885290990.
Vikas primary team.
Monday, August 20, 2018
Primary School Session on 30.07.2018