On 28.06.2015 we have successfully completed home visit of "KASTURBA GANDHI NATIONAL MEMORIAL TRUST" at Sun City near Langer house, Mehadipatnam.
Activity in Brief:
- This home is specially for Girls and mentally retired Women.
- All children and volunteers are participated actively in puzzle game (Podupu kathalu), music ball game.
- We got very much of inspiration from the children as they are having very good singing talent, excellent grip on studies and good discipline.
- The home maintained by the children and management is very excellent and neat.
- The management also very friendly and cooperative. They have explained about the home, children and mentally retired people.
- Finally we distributed the Biscuits and left from the home.
Our volunteer Prasanna has sponsored for the snacks (Biscuits).
Our Volunteers felt very happy and there is no words to say about their feelings.
Who have not attended this program, they missed this enjoyment, entertainment, joyful etc… But don't worry guys we are having the next visit very soon. So be prepare and attend that visit and share your happiness with them.
Volunteers participated: D. Poojya, d. Lakshmi, Chinna, Hari Krishna, Bharat Kumar Reddy, Manohar, Shashank, Shravya, N B Shiva Kumar,Naga Babu, Madhan Gopal, Prasanna and B Naresh Kumar
Our friendly volunteers Team
to new volunteers.
Thanks to all participants and volunteers for make this event grand success. :)
Thanks & Regards
Team - Share & Care Project