on 11th November, 2012 we have visited Sivananda Rehabiliation Center, Kukatpally under of Share & Care Project Monthly Visit. The following is the Summary of the activity.
- Visited Children Home & Disitributed Biscuit Packets & Entertainement Activities from 10AM to 1 PM.
- Visited Old Age Home & Disitributed Biscuit Packets & Entertainement Activities.
- Our New Volunteers Generously donated Rs. 1200/- to old age home inmates.
- Total 11 Volunteers Participated in which Naresh, Balu, Susmitha & Adilakshmi are old Volunteers.
- Our Speical appreciations to New Volunteers Anudeep, Durga Prasad, Vani, Neethu, Rammohan, Ramoji & Naga Srinivas.
- Mr. Naresh & Susmitha coordinated the Event.
- our Volunteers are very much attached to this Home as children and Old people inturn eagely waiting for our visit. Its always a Nice Experience to Visit this Home.
Love all-Serve all
B. Naresh Kumar
SHARE & CARE Project Team
AMMA Social Welfare Association