From: Sarath Chandra Vakati <firstname.lastname@example.org> Date: Wed, Dec 12, 2012 at 10:14 AM
Please go through the recent Happenings in our Basics Sessions at GBE Primary School.
8th Session on 9th November, 2012- Games & Competitions for 14th November children's day (which was already mail)
9th Session on 12th November, 2012
- Previously we divide them as 2 groups. Now again we tested them with Play Cards of Different Achulu, Hallulu, Vattulu and re-divided them into 3 Groups
- Thanks to Mrithyunjaya Reddy Garu for his Participation and he is ready to conduct EYE Check up for Children, which will be done shortly.
- Haritha has taken above standers class....and me and sai has taken for rest of children.
10th Session on 27th November, 2012
- We framed Rules & Regulations for Children regarding How to Maintain, Behave in Class and what is the Punishment if they are not obeyed to these. Its generating some results.
- 1st Group Children know how to use words - For this Group Haritha is Taking the Class
- 2nd Group can identify Vattulu but not able to frame sentences - For this Group Sai Kumar is Taking the Class
- 3rd Group Students only know the letters and they don't know vattulu - For this Group Sarath Chandra is Taking the Class
- There were holidays in between these days, due to that we didn't conduct any classes.
11th Session on 10th December, 2012:
- Haritha conducted dictation in Telugu, asked them to round up & identify vattulu and letters in News Papers
- Sarath Chandra told them Sarala padalu and
- Sai conducted Reading vattulu and dictation for their Respective Group Children.
- Teaching to 3rd Group is very difficult which is handling by Sarath Chandra. We are putting all our efforts to teach these Group Students.
- On 10th Dec we maintain previous class process
Previously we have 3 dedicated Volunteers who are taking care of 3 Groups. From 1st January onwards 2 Volunteers will not available to take the classes. So we badly need at least 2 Volunteers to Support existing Volunteers. You need to spend 2 Hours (9-11AM) on every Monday. Of course, you even come whenever you have time. Interested can reach us @ 9985906229/9700546866/9000234852
Stay tuned to Total Project Updates : http://ammasocialwelfareassociation.blogspot.in/2012/07/at-gbe-primary-school-on-every-1st-3rd.html
Love all-Serve all
VIKAS PROJECT (GBE School) TEAM