Here is my report as general evaluator on our first meeting in Speech Craft.
- I am so happily typing this report.
- The meeting went very well and so happy to have the first session.
- The meeting started exactly @ 5:05 PM. Though the members were less, we have started the meeting.
- Madhuri being the host had started the meeting.
- First she started the meeting explaining the Parts Of Speech which followed by a small exercise on them.
- Later the prepared speech section has started.
- All the five speakers gave their excellent speeches.
- Prasanna, Sarath, Srinivas, Haritha and Sundar.
- Later Srinivas had conducted a very good Table topics Session.
- All the 5 prepared speech speakers along with Anil had given speeches off the cuff.
- It was also too good that no one has taken their step back.
- Later there was an evaluation section in which all the speeches were evaluates by the respective evaluator. Even I gave my evaluations on the speeches.
Later the voting is done and the winners are
- Prepared Speech winner: Sundar
- Table Topics Winner: Srinivas
Things that are impressive in the meeting:
1. Timer, Ah counter role are exchanged to have constant reporting.
2. Every one has come prepared with their speeches.
3. When the Parts of Speech was explained, every one had listened with keen interest and answered very well in the questions.
4. Timer and Ah counter roles were done excellently by each and every one.
5. Though evaluations are being done for the first time, every one has given their best.
Things need to be improved:
1. Speeches could be practiced well.
2. We could have more attendance.
3. All the persons could have come in time.
4. Could have a grammarian role in particular so that we could have marked our grammatical mistakes.
Over all its a very great session filled with great enthusiasm.
Hoping to see more sessions.
Make sure that you had got Rs. 20 as donation.
I guess its a looooong mail.. ;)
But still do read it..
See you all soon..