On Sunday 19th Jan -14 we have successfully completed the visit of the “ZOO PARK with AALANA ORPHAN HOME Children”.
Its 1st time we have taken this type of outing activity to orphan children and became a very successful event.
Below mentioned activities has done.
- Reached Zoo Park @ 11:00am
- Introduction with Children & Volunteers.
- Volunteers has explained about the animals to the children.
- Children enthusiastically explained the names of Animals which they know. And they asked the Volunteers when they find Animals which they dont know the name.
- Children's enjoyed a lot in roaming in the zoo. They have seen the different animals, birds, snakes etc…
- They didn’t get the tiredness while walking in entire zoo.
- They also played some time in children playing area and enjoyed a lot.
- We requested home management to bring something to eat. They bought Pulihora, it was very excellent tasty.
- End of the day we have given some surprising gifts to the children, and they feel very happy.
Volunteers has got different experience and they are very happy. There is no words to say about the experience. Every Volunteer participated actively and enjoyed a lot.
Childrens & Home management felt very happy for this trip. Few children was not turned up from Pongal Holidays so they missed the event. Around 15-20 children participated in this event.
Thanks to every body for make this event grand success and sorry for the delay mail.
- Kishore Kumar
- Dhana Kumar
- Sarath Chandra
- Naresh Kumar
On Thu, Jan 16, 2014 at 7:27 PM, Naresh Kumar <email@example.com> wrote:
Team - Share & Care ProjectB. Naresh KumarDear All,This Sunday i.e. 19.01.2014 @8AM to 12 Noon we are taking Children of Aalana Home to the Nehru Zoological Park, Bahadurpura West, Hyd.
Children's requested us to take them out. Interested can join with us.
Please confirm your participation to me on 9666664562 / Srinivas 9177999263.