Sunday 16th Feb -14 we have successfully completed the home visit of the “Ashray Akruti Home for Deaf Children” at Begumpet.
We spent our time in the below
- Reached home @ 10:20am
- Introduction with Children, Founder & Volunteers.
- Founder has explained about the home & its maintenance, its very nice and excellent maintenance by the wardens.
- Children has having the excellent skills in playing Caroms, Table Tennis, Photography, Album making with multimedia, computer skills etc….
- They are having the Solar system, and saving the power, we salute them for saving the power.
- Volunteers played caroms and table tennis with children. Its very funny and enjoyed a lot.
- Distributed 25 kg rice worth Rs. 1000/- and 7 dozens of Bananas worth Rs. 250/- (Bananas donated by Tejolatha & Danesh).
Volunteers has got different experience and they are very happy. There is no words to say about the experience. Every Volunteer participated actively and enjoyed a lot. Thanks to every body for make this event grand success.
Its really very inspiring to see the children. They are very motivative. Dhanesh, Tejo & other volunteers could you please share your views on this visit.
- K. Tejolatha
- B. Naresh Kumar
On Fri, Feb 14, 2014 at 1:25 PM, B Naresh Kumar <email@example.com> wrote:
Dear All,This Sunday 16th Feb -14 10:00am to 12:00pm we are conducting home visit of “Ashray Akruti Home for Deaf Children” at Begumpet.Please reach SR Nagar Bus stop @ 09:30am or Begumpet @ 09:45am.Please come & join with us and make this event grand success.For more info please contact us Kishore – 9951421424 / Naresh Kumar - 9666664562Home Address:Behind Life StyleNear Nalla Pochamma TempleBegumpet.RegardsB. Naresh Kumar - TeamShare & Care Project.Amma Social Welfare AssociationLove All – Serve All