Yesterday i.e. on March 3, 2014 one of our volunteer Mr. Mohan Nagakumar donated and conducted food distribution to road side people at “Basavatarakam Indo-American Cancer Hospital “ jubilee hills, Hyderabad.
- He moved by seeing paper article about struggling village people for food at Basavatarakarama hospital, who came for treatment (out patients).
- We have distributed 52 lemon rice packets to the needy people, in front of hospital premises.
- We conducted this distribution under trail base to know the need at this hospital and found some need exists here.
- Thanks to Mohan for his kind donation.
- Volunteers Mohan Nag kumar and Sarath Chandra conducted this distribution
We are really very happy to see our volunteer stepping forward in a try to help them whenever and where ever possible.