Sunday 08th Sep -13 we successfully completed Home Visit of the "Sankalp Orphan Home" at Papireddy Colony, Near Chandanagr Railway Station, Miyapur, Hyderabad
Below are the list of activities taken place in our visit.
- Reached home @ 10:00am
- Ice Breaking session Children & Volunteers
- Expalined a Moral Story & Importance of Education
- Children & Volunteers sung songs excellently.
- Excellent dance by home children.
- Jokes & Puzzle Questions-Children VS Volunteers. It was very funny and joyful too.
- Distributed the Fruits & Biscuits to the childrens. Thanks to Nandini, Prasuna and Soumya for sponsoring these.
Every Volunteer participated actively and enjoyed a lot.
Volunteers given their very valuable suggestions & feedbacks on how to improve our Home Visit further. Their suggestions will definitely help us to improve our activities interms of Enterrainment and also Education/Awareness.
Thanks to every one for make this event a Grand success. Our speicial thanks to home management for allowing us to visit this home.
Thanks to every one for their valuable time, May God Bless You all
On Tue, Sep 3, 2013 at 4:53 PM, Naresh Kumar <email@example.com> wrote:
This Sunday i.e. 07.09.2013 @ 09:30am we (AMMA SOCIAL WELFARE ASSOCIATION) are conducting home visit of "Sankalp Orphanage home" at Papireddy Colony, Near Chanda Nagar Railway Station.Please join with us. Please contact us 9666664562 / 9177999263 or please visit our website www.aswa.co.in for more info.RegardsB. Naresh KumarShare & Care Project Team.