Yesterday (19/11/2018) we have successfully completed our 14th regular weekly session at Kanya Gurukul high school from 9am to 11:30am.
Please find the highlights of the session:
1. Session started with a prayer.
2. Taken attendance and seating arrangement.
3. We have selected 6 children's who are better in Telugu basic and alloted them 4 members to each of them who are very poor in Telugu to improve basics of Telugu.
4. Taught them mathematics which includes numbers from 1 to 10000, prime numbers, odd numbers, even numbers, highest number, lowest number etc.
5. Taught them one poem related to numbers.
6. Janaki vani madam and Sirisha madam conducted one Role play with the help of one school children related to how to face problem in life and different ways to solve the problem in an easy way.
We got great response from children's and teacher in the yesterday's session.
I want to thank all the volunteers and teachers for their participation and making the event a great success.
1. Sirisha madam.
2. Janaki vani madam.
3. Narsing Rao Sir.
4. Venkateshwara Rao Sir.
The role play conducted by janaki madam and Sirisha madam was very interesting. Children's liked that very much. I hope the way children's are showing interest towards life skills activities will definitely help them. So I want to thank both of them for coming up with this type of activities. Hope to see more activities in the coming sessions.
Please give your valuable suggestions in this regard.
For more details please contact me on 8885290990.
Wednesday, November 21, 2018
Primary School Sessions on 19.11.2018