Yesterday we have successfully completed our 13th regular weekly session at Kanya Gurukul high school, dharam karam road from 9am to 11:30am.
Please find the highlights of the session:
1. Session started with a prayer.
2. Taken attendance, seating arrangement and checking of homework.
3. Divided the session in two groups where we have conducted dictation for two groups- one Telugu easy words and another Telugu hardwords.
4. Venkateshwara Rao Sir explained few easy maths tricks.
5. Introduction of two new volunteers- Janaki vani madam and Sirisha madam.
6. Both the new volunteers explained 3 moral stories about happiness, team work and dedication towards work which was liked by all the children's.
7. Two children's also explained moral stories.
8. Gave certificate and broucher to new volunteers.
I want to thank all the volunteers and teachers for their participation and making the event a great success.
1. Janaki Vani madam ( new volunteer)
2. Sirisha madam ( new volunteer)
3. Venkateshwara Rao Sir.
Please give your valuable suggestions in this regard.
For more details please contact me on 8885290990.
Wednesday, November 21, 2018
Primary School Sessions on 12.11.2018