Today we have successfully conducted our 6th regular weekly session at Kanya Gurukul high school, dharam karam road, ameerpet from 9:00 am to 11:30 am and also had a visit at GBE school, balkampet from 12:30 to 2:00 pm.
Please find the highlights of the sessions:
A.@ Kanya Gurukul high school:
1. Taken attendance and divided the class in two groups.
2. In both the group we have conducted dictation of Telugu words and identification of alphabets.
3. Revision of poems taught weeks ago.
4. Explained moral stories with the help of laptop, had an interactive session during moral stories.
5. Till now we have taught 5 moral stories and 3 poems which children's liked very much.
6. Three weeks ago we have explained about how to improve handwriting with the help of Telugu alphabets, which we told them to write one page daily as homework and teachers are checking that on a daily basis.
I'm getting great support from our volunteers and also from Kanya Gurukul high school 4 teachers who are helping me alot in conducting session effectively.
B. @ GBE school
1. Interaction with school incharge and a teacher about the status of childrens and school.
2. Interaction with children's and also conducted session for 1.5hr.
3. Explained about how to improve handwriting with the help of Telugu alphabets.
4. Taught them one poem which all the children's liked very much.
5. The admission of GBE school children's has increased to 70 members from 25 few months ago.
Thanks to volunteers for their participation and making the event a great success.
Please give your valuable suggestions in this regard.
For more details please contact me on 8885290990.
Note : I invite all of you to participate in vikas primary school activities every Monday from 9:00am to 11:30 am.
Monday, September 10, 2018
Sessions in Primary Schools -10th Sep, 2018