Last Monday (17/9/2018) we have successfully completed our 7th regular weekly session at Kanya Gurukul high school, dharam karam road from 9:00 am to 11:30 am & 2nd regular weekly session at GBE school, balkampet from 12:30 pm to 2:30 pm.
Please find the highlights of the sessions:
@ Kanya Gurukul high school :
1. Session started with a prayer.
2. Taken attendance and seating arrangement.
3. Checking of home work.
4. Taken dictation of Telugu hard words, corrected them and given same as home work.
5. Our volunteer venkateshwara Rao Sir explained few easy maths tricks.
6. Explained one poem and shown a moral stories with the help of laptop.
7. Introduction of two new volunteers.
I got great support from our volunteers and also teachers who are helping me in conducting session effectively.
@ GBE school:
1. Taken attendance and seating arrangement.
2. Explained about how Telugu letters are framed with the help of shapes.
3. Revision of previous session.
4. Explained one poem and also moral stories with the help of laptop.
Here also I got great support from our volunteers.
I want to thank all the volunteers and teachers for their participation.
1. G. Venkateshwara Rao Sir.
2. Satish reddy.
Please give your valuable suggestions in this regard.
For more details please contact me on 8885290990.
Wednesday, September 19, 2018
Primary School Sessions 17th Sep, 2018