Session 24: 15th April, 2017
- This is last session for 2016-17 academic years.
- In this session we conducted Elocution competition (Topics - Concentration, Time and its importance and memory management), students actively participated.
- After that we distributed prizes to the winners and best student Awards based on their regularity and performance.
- Sreenivas, Shankesh, Durga Prasad, Adi Narayana, Rajesh, Bhargava, Madhu , Manoj and Chakravarthi.
Session 23: 1st April, 2017
- Our session started with delightful song about trees importance by Chakry.
- Recap of our previous sessions about Concentration, Memory and time management by Chakry and Adi.
- Given puzzles to students they responded very well.
- Kishore explained the importance of public speaking.
- 10th class students presented a gift to our Vikas team for our services.
- Kishore, Jalaja, Sreenivas, Adi Narayana and Chakravarthi
Session 22: 25th March, 2017
- Our volunteer Karthik showed one experiment to children, he explained it clearly. Students liked it very much.
- After that Madhu and Chakravarthi told motivational stories and puzzles to students.
- Students participated actively in this event.
- Karthik, Madhu Sudhan and Chakravarthi are the volunteers.
Session 21: 18th March, 2017
- Today's session is totally refreshment for students as they completed annual exams.
- First we asked how the students wrote the exams and then we recalled entire year concepts from the students.
- Students came forward and explained about concentration, time management, memory management, essay writing.
- After that conducted music Ball game, students enjoyed the game; finally we have given prizes to the students who participated actively in the game.
- Madhan and Madhu are the volunteers
Session 20: 28th January, 2017
- Session started with singing poems by 6th and 7th class students.
- Then we divided 6th, 7th and 8th, 9th as separate groups.
- Gravity and Mathematics analysis explained to 8th, 9th students.
- Telugu and English analysis explained to 6th, 7th students.
- Students enjoyed the entire session.
- Volunteers have put their best efforts as a team, over all its wonderful session.
- Ramesh, Rajesh, Madhuri, Madan, Madhu participated.
Session 19: 7th January, 2017
- We conducted Bala Sabha-2.
- Students performed as anchors, Bala Sabha was success with their energetic performance.
- One of the students had given speech about Bala Sabha.
- Students had performed singing songs, dances and mimicry and many more. Children showed their talent in many ways.
- Volunteers did commended job to guide the students Thanks to all volunteers.
- Adi, Shankesh, Bhargav, Madan, Durga, Madhu are the volunteers participated.
Session 18: 31st December, 2016
- Analysis - Our session started with recap of previous session details.
- Next Madhusudhan sung a nice song which explains the importance of Education.
- Students liked very much and enjoyed while they are singing.
- Than we entered to our main topic *Analysis* in learning. Chakravarthi explained importance of analysis.
- Ramesh, Madhan and Madhuri shown practicals about Oxygen with Candle and apple examples to 8th and 9th Students.
- Madhusudhan and Bhargav explained the importance of poems in Telugu language and conducted word games for 6,7th students.
- at the end of the session we took the participant names for Bala Sabha.
- Madhusudhan, Madhan, Madhuri,Ramesh, Bhargava ,Chakravarthi participated.
Session 17: 17th December, 2016
- Memory management tips with practical examples
- We have given the recap of previous session and asked students what are the points remembered in last session.
- We explained memory management tips with practical examples and involved the students into that.
- Story said to the students with good message.
- Chakri, Ramesh, Rajesh, Madan, Rajesh(Madan friend) and Madhu
- The total session was very interactive with the students and volunteers participated with lot of energy.
Session 16: 3rd December, 2016
Memory management tips with practical
- Today our session started with delightful poem sung and explained Madhan and Chakravarthi.
- Children enjoyed these poems.
- After that Adi Narayana explained Memory management its tips, nice session by Adi, he told so many useful memory tips.
- Our volunteer Leela Krishna performed mimicry, children enjoyed a lot..
- Student Aruna did mono performance.
- Shankesh,Rajesh, Madhuri,Praveen, Madhan, Adi,Chakry,Leela Krishna
Session 15: 26th November, 2016
- Memory management, -Our session started with delightful poem by students.
- Inspirational video about Srikanth Bolla presentations.
- Students view about video.
- After that we conducted Damsharas. Students participated with great delight.
- Puzzles and explanation from Bhargav.
- Madhusudhan,Shankesh,Ramesh,Bhargav,Bhargav frnd new,Adi,Rama participated.
Session 14: 19th November, 2016
- Feedback & Memory related games, -Our session started with delightful poem, good explanation by Madhu Sudhan.
- Collected Feedback from students.
- Than we conducted 2 Memory related games, distributed prizes to the winners. Students participated with lot of enthusiasm.
- Telugu poems narrated by Chakravarthi with clear explanation.
- Given project work, writing about Telugu greatness.
- Distributed Srujana Magazine and prizes to students for good at project work and game winners.
- Durga Prasad ,Madhusudhan, Rajesh,Chakravarthi,Leela Krishna,Rajesh In10s,Adi,Ramesh,Madhan participated.
Session 13: 23rd October, 2016
- Time and its importance -Our session started with delightful poem, good explanation by Madhu Sudhan, Shankesh and Madhu explained Elocution tips to students. Ramesh and Madhan also Given few tips time management tips.
- After that we conducted Elocution, Topic : Time and its importance in life, Students participated actively.
- Durga Prasad ,Jayanthi, Rajesh,Chakry,Madhu Sudhan and Shakesh participated.
Session 12: 15th October, 2016
- Time management , Our session started with a good Poem by Adi Narayana and motivational story by Shankesh after that we shown video presentation to children, children's participated in the debating event ,they explained what they understood from the presentation.Children participated actively.
- Jayanti, Rama,Shankesh, Bhargava,Rajesh,bhargava, Leela krishna ,Aadi and Chakravarthi, total -09 volunteers participated.
Session 11: 17th September, 2016
- The session started with a *poem* by Adi Narayana, after that he and Madhu explained about today’s concept *Time Management* with help of *PPT* and small *video*. Chakri has explained two moral stories related to time management.
- Bhargav has given one *puzzle* to the children's and asked them to get answer for next session.
- Students enjoyed and participated well in the entire session.
- Finally I have given them a small assessment like write the below information in a paper at home and bring it to next session, we will collect it
- Their daily time table.
- Hard and easy subjects.
- Their goals (long term and short term).
- And we have given them a small assessment like anything write/draw about *School*.
- All the volunteers enjoyed and involved in the entire session.
- Volunteers participated: Adi Narayana, Bhargav, Madhu, Shankesh, Madan, N. Rajesh.
Session 10: 3rd September, 2016
- Today we conducted Bala Sabha. It’s a grant success. Students Sai Deepthi and Geethanjali anchored the event.
- Bala Sabha started with Lord Ganesha welcome song and then students performed songs, dances, dialogues, stories and skit.
- In between of the session we presented gifts to the students who performed well in last sessions with essay writing and drawing, we presented gifts to the students in the hands of school teachers, they were the guests for our session today and we also given book as gift to every student who given their performance in the Bala Sabha
- Total session conducted by the students, students enjoyed the entire session like festival. All the volunteers enjoyed and involved in the entire session
- Below volunteers were participated in the session: Madan, Audi, Ramesh, Bhanu, Nagi Reddy, Shankesh, Jayanthi, Bhargav, Madhu.
Session 09: 27th August, 2016
- Today Vikas Team conducted a very wonderful session.
- Students eagerly waiting for the session since morning, HM and staff also asked us what is today's special. Students are discussing everywhere.
- As a team we made a better impact.
- Poetry told by Madhu & Chakravarthi.
- Story by Adi & Chakravarthi.
- Team work by Shankesh.
- Story writing by Students.
- Skit by Volunteers.
- Special thanks to each and every one for making this event grand success.
- Praveen, Chandra, Nagi Reddy, Chakravarthi, Ramu, Adi performed well in Skit.
- Great support from Bhanu, Madhu, Shankesh and Ramu.
- Special thanks to Praveen for skit practice related arrangements (room &food).
Session 08: 20th August, 2016
- We successfully completed *Vikas personality development session*.
- We started the session with the poem then explained about that poem.
- After that we conducted Question and Answer session on Video Presentation and children felt very happy.
- Then we conducted Drawing competition. Our volunteers motivated each and every student while Students are drawing. Children performed well in drawing.
- We announced *Bala Sabha* which is going to conduct on September 1st week. Children are eagerly waiting for that.
- In other side Durga Prasad and Madan took session *Concentration and listening skills* for the 10th class students.
- All volunteers did an amazing job for this event. Good Team work.
Session 07: 6th August, 2016
- Session started with patriotic song and explanation on the occasion of August 15 by Chakravarthi.
- Today session main concept is *Concentration and its importance*.
- Manoj took the session, he explained neatly about concentration and its importance in student’s life and he told some tips on How to improve the concentration.
- Good efforts from all Volunteers Shanta Ram Garu, Nagi Reddy, Suresh garu, CLG Nath garu, Madan, Bhargav, Durga Prasad, Adi, Shankesh, Manoj and Chakravarthi.
Session 06: 30th July, 2016
- We Vikas team conducted Essay writing competition @ Chinthala Basthi high school.
- Madhu Sudan sung a beautiful poem. Adi and Shankesh told Motivational stories.
- Nagi Reddy explained Easy mathematics techniques on tables.
- Children enjoyed the session a lot.
- Our volunteers Durga Prasad, Balu and Madan given great support.
- Good team work from all volunteers.
Session 05: 23rd July, 2016
Special Session @ RT High School, Sanath Nagar - Srujana Magazine release
- Afternoon our team visited Round Table Government High School
- Our Event started in a grand manner. Our treasure Naresh did magic with his energetic anchoring.
- First Sankara Rao sir briefly and neatly explained about our ASWA. HM addressed the children's. He praised our thought of making Govt. School Students talent into a book/ magazine “Srujana”. He felt very happy about his school children performance and they appreciated our efforts.
- Then we distributed prizes to children. Then children spoke about our Vikas team activities, those words are very inspiring, while speaking the students & Teachers felt very happy.
- Then HM released school magazine and distributed to children’s. Our team handed over 25 copies of Srujana magazines to each school for their library.
- Our volunteers altogether made this event grand success. Adi Narayana, Karthik, Murali. T, Hemu. M, Nagi Reddy, Anil, Santa Ram Garu, Shankar Rao Garu, Naresh, Manoj, Durga Prasad, Chakravarthi.
Thank you very much
Session 04: 23rd July, 2016
Special Session @ Govt High School, Sri Ram Nagar - Srujana Magazine release
- Srujana reached Sri Ram Nagar School
- Yesterday our Vikas team did two Srujana magazine release events back to back.
- First our team Visited Sri Ram Nagar high school, Our Event started with Srujana magazine release. School HM released the Magazine, after that we distributed prizes to children.
- Then children's expressed their last year journey with our Vikas team. Those are very inspiring.
- Sri Ram Nagar school management appreciated our (ASWA) efforts and they requested us to continue the Vikas team sessions in this academic year also.
- Our volunteers participated very actively in this event. Santa Ram garu, Sankara Rao garu, Nagi Reddy, Madhan Gopal, Rajesh, Madhu Sudan, Balu, Shankesh, Murali, Manoj and Chakravarthi
Session 03: 16th July, 2016
- Srujana school magazine released in Chinthal Basthi Government High School
- Our Major Sponsor for Srujana Magazine, Sri Venkata Krishna Garu (Elim Chemicals), expressed happiness about our ASWA initiation in enhancing the skills of Govt. school Children.
- HM and staff expressed their happiness for molding the students and sharing their responsibility.
- Our founder Sreenivasa Prasad motivated and encourages the students and thanked the HM and staff and conveyed the staff to give suggestions on our activities.
- Naga Babu motivated the students about importance of education and interpersonal skills.
- Kishore Reddy made the students to read a poem about importance of education.
- Distributed prizes and Srujana Magazines to students.
- Volunteers participated : Shankara Rao, Shantha Ram, Srinivas Prasad, Sarath, Naga Babu, Durga Prasad, Sankesh, Madhan Gopal, Hari Prasad, Nagi Reddy, Balu, Kishore Reddy, Rajesh, Jayanthi, Manoj.
Session 02: 2nd July, 2016
- We Vikas team conducted GAMES SESSION
- Our session started with POEM and Stories regarding education and its importance.
- Then we conducted games.
- We distributed 180 notebooks to students.
- Totally 10 volunteers participated.
Session 01: 25th June, 2016
- We conducted our first Personality development Session @ Chinthal Basthi high school, Kairatabad.
- We Vikas team took permission letter from School head master to conduct session in this academic year..
- We given introduction about ASWA and our activities to Children
- We explained briefly about our Vikas activities of 2016-17. Children felt very happy when we introduced Bala Sabha...
- We divided children into groups for our activities...
- Great support from our volunteers Shankara Rao Garu, Durga Prasad, Shankesh, Shantha Ram Garu, Manoj, Siva Nagaraj, Madhu Sudhan, Madhan Gopal, Nagi Reddy, Sai Pavan, Manoj and Chakravarthi.
Love all-Serve all