From: Anil Chintala <email@example.com>Date: Tue, May 5, 2015 at 8:11 PM
Hello All kind hearts,
SOMEONE LIVES - WHEN - SOMEONE GIVES
Calling Blood Donors to Save Life
Blood donation is among the highest service one can render to humanity. With this thought, AMMA Social Welfare Association is organizing Blood Donation camp on May 10, 2015 (Sunday). This small activity can save lives of many Thalassemia effected children. Hence, we request for your participation and also request you to invite your friends, relatives and other people you know for this noble cause.
Amma association successfully conducted 18 Blood Donation Camps with your great support. we are expecting the same support this time also...
19 th Blood Donation Camp Details ::
Venue: Srinivasa Nagar Community Hall, opp. Bank of Baroda, Opp. SR Nagar Bus Stop, Hyderabad
Date: May- 10, 2015 Sunday
Time: 9.00 AM to 2 PM
on this day we are conducting rally from srnagar to venue to aware of blood donation and hba2 test (thalassemia checking test before marriage to avoid thalassemia). please participate in this rally. Your act of volunteering blood donation & blood donation Rally will serve as an inspiration to other people.
Blood Donation Awareness Rally Details ::
Rally Starts From SRNagar UmeshChandra statue to Our venue towards satyam Theatre.
Date: May- 10, 2015 Sunday
Time: 8.00 AM to 9 AM
- There is a general misconception among people that blood donation leads to physical weakness which has been proved irrational medically and is just a psychological effect. A person recovers the blooddonated in just 20 to 59 days andhence can donate again after 90 days. Donating blood in every 3 months has been proved healthy.
u know Blood donation is healthy !!! ::
- Enhance the production of new Red Blood Cells.
- Burns calories, One pint of blood (450 ml) when donated burns 650 calories in donor’s body.
- Helps in fighting “Hemochromatosis”, it’s a genetic disease which may lead to organ damage.
- It has been mentioned in various sites though not proved that elderly people in good health have reported feelinginvigorated or reenergized by giving blood on a regular basis.
- Reduces the chance of heart diseases, also It helps in reducing the chance of heart attack to one third.
- Apart from all these benefits a donor gets a mini blood test done before donating blood. This includes Hematocrit i.e. HBlevel test,
- Blood pressure is measured, body weight is checked. After the bloodis collected it tested for 5 major diseases. Thoseare Hepatitis B, Hepatitis C, HIV, Syphilis and malaria.
The most valuable thing you can donate is your blood, there is nothing precious than a human life.
Let’s try to save as many we can.
This Blood Donation camp sponsored by MOTTO SYSTEMS , Hi
tech city, Hyderabad.
Together we can make a difference, I am ready, ARE YOU???
Awaiting your responses on below mentioned contacts ::
For more info contact :::
Sankar Rao 9494464510
Smiling, Sharing, Loving, Caring and Helping are my five main weaknesses