It's been more than weekdays after completion of our most existed and awaited 6th Annual day celebrations. Lot of Positives and things to share in my deep corners of my heart. Here is an update....
We are very proud to have Volunteers, Donors and Supporters who are extending their valuable support throughout ASWA's journey. We know how important their support is. Few are able to extend their support by their active and direct participation in the activities and some extended their financial support and some other shared their suggestions and feedbacks for ASWA rapid growth. Thanks to one and all. It's our pleasure to remind and recollect all the SUPPORTERS of ASWA, which caused us to step into 7 successful years in Serving & Helping Others.
Our 6th Anniversary celebrations showcased the Collective Dedicated & Disciplined Efforts of our Members, who are very determined to make the society a very happy place to live.
Speeches of the following honorable guests indeed inspired and motivated every one. We are very fortunate to listen to their golden words. There are no words to speak about speakers. Our desire of doing noble deeds taken new path with their Straight, Firing and Touching Words. Hope every participant might analyze themselves after listening to their words. Thanks to each and every one.
Sri. Jawaharlal Nehru, Psychologist & Advocate, Motivational Speaker; Corporate Trainer; NLP Practitioner
- FREE COUNSELING BETWEEN 4PM & 7PM ON WEDNESDAY AT SEVA (free confidential counseling center) PADMARAO NAGAR, SECUNDERABAD;
- FREE MOTIVATIONAL SPEECH: AT YUVABARATI BETWEEN 2PM & 5PM ON 1ST SUNDAY OF EVERY MONTH
Sri. Ratnavali, Founder of Thalassemia Sickel Cell Society : Thalassemia and Sickle Cell Society of Hyderabad is registered non profit organization (Reg no: 5359). It was founded in 1998 by patients, parents, doctors, and well wishers. This is the only society in Andhra Pradesh committed for the care and control of Thalassemia and Sickle Cell Disease. They are providing Free Transfusions and many other services to 2000+ Thalassemia Children.
Mr. Anil Kumar, Vice Principal, Govt. Ayurvedic College, ESI, Hyderabad
Mr. V. Ravi Kumar, HRD Trainer
We started the event exactly at 5.30PM and event closed at 8.45PM. Event extended by 0.45 Min to listen the words Motivational Speakers who participated in our event unexpectedly.
- Thanks to Sarvani D/o. Sriram Rahi for showcasing her excellent skills in Classical Dance.
- Our Honorable Guests firstly lightened the lamp to remove the darkness latter lightened Volunteers & Participants with their Motivational words.
- Explanation of ASWA Projects (Activities) with the help of SKITS gained attention of the Participants. PROJECTED Videos and Volunteer Speeches given clear info on what we are trying to do. We always try to motivate our own volunteer by extracting their hidden skills. Explanation of Projects by them is also part of it.
- Acting skills of volunteers attracted many faces. Thanks to all the participants of SKITS. Our special thanks to Dr. Sundar who is the writer of all these SKITS. Skit named "Kamsudi Koduku Cancer" got many awards. Participants enjoyed every moment of it in the duration of 15mins. Hope participants will also start USING NATURAL, COW BASESD & INDIAN PRODUCTS, which is the main theme & cream of the SKIT.
- It's always our pleasure to motivate our Active New Volunteers with our BEST (NEW) VOLUNTEER APPRECIATION AWARDS, who spent their valuable time in activities continuously for more than 6 months.
- We also introduced "BEST BLOOD DONOR APPRECIATION AWARDS" to stress the value of regular blood donations to save little Thalassemia children.
- Our Volunteer Madhuri's anchoring is an added advantage along with
- Photography of Chiranjeevi & Sravan. Thanks for Sravan for recording the entire event. These are very inspiring sweet memories, which can be reviewed for further improvisation.
- Participants who selected via lucky dip distributed School Kits to Children of AAA Aasara Orphan Home
- Special appreciations to all the BOSF Group Members (TMAD, MJR, Helping Hands, Helping Hearts)
- We have also released 6 Years Journey Book Let
- We have invited guests with TULASI PLANTS
- 130-150 members participated in the event to bless us. Thanks to one and all for their participation. We bit disappointed with the turn up of Volunteers/Donors/Members/Supporters. They might have their own reasons for not attending rain at 4 PM etc., don't know why an Audio Function gets more people than a celebration like these
- This event may not be possible without support of Free Venue provided by Govt Ayurvedic College and Low cost Hirers provided by Mayuri Tent House, Kalyan Nagar
Volunteers worked really hard for more than 1 month to inspire as many participants. "VOLUNTEERS" You are truly motivating, what else we need to get inspiration rather than watching your collective work. I strongly feel and hope that you're hard work will definitely fetch the desired results.
Our special thanks to volunteers who turned up from Chennai (Srinivasa Kumar), Bangalore (Naveen), Kadapa (Venkatesh) and all others.
You can watch all the happenings in the below videos, don't miss speeches of Guests and Skits of Volunteers
(For videos you can check with ASWA in Youtube)