With all your support and blessings we have successfully completed visit of Aashraya Home for Orphans on 18th Dec -16.
Started Event at 10.30AM, with interaction between volunteers and children and completed the event at 1.45 PM.
*Event in brief:*
- 7up Game: Conducted 7up game, all volunteers were played along with children.
- Game 1 and 2: Divided children into 4 teams and conducted 2 more games by 4 individual teams of volunteers under Srinivas guidance. Children played very well and enjoyed a lot.
- Drawing : Conducted Drawing competition to the children
- Prizes : Distributed Prizes to all winners of above competitions
- Photo Clicks : Group photos, *Selfie Mania* and *YOYO* photos by children and volunteers
- Certificates: At last distributed certificates to new volunteers and explained ASWA activities in brief.
- Laxmi Sruthi
- Yedu kondalu
- N santhosh
- Rana Prathap
- Mohan Nag kumar
- Hari Krishna
- English Word Power : Conducted English word power competition to the children
- Birthday Celebrations & Distributions: Santhosh (friend of Pavani) Birthday celebration: After cake cutting, she distributed Biscuits to the children.
- Provided Groceries to Home
- One my cousin brother Mr. Srinivas sponsored Rice Bag
On Fri, Dec 16, 2016 at 10:59 AM, Hari Krishna <email@example.com> wrote:
--Dear All,Its Time to Share your happiness with our little Brothers and Sisters(orphan) on this Coming Sunday- 18th December 2016 at Ashraya home for OrphansPlease come and join with us on this Sunday 18th December 2016 from 9:30am to 12:00pm at "(Ashraya Home for Orphans)" at Peddagadi School ,Lalapet, Taranaka, Hyderabad, Near:Ram theaterPlease come & join us to increase our happiness and see the smiles in their faces.For more info please contact us @H.No :7-81,Vishvam Vihar Colony,Kamala Nagar,Beside Medipally Bus stop,Uppal, Hyd.