Dear Kind Hearts ,
Its time to Donate Blood to SAVE Thalassemia Children LIFE.AMMA Social Welfare Association is Conducting Blood Donation Camp on 04-Dec-2016 (sunday), 9AM - 3 PM. to save lives of many Thalassemia effected children. Hence, we request for your participation and also request you to invite your friends, relatives and other people you know for this noble cause.Amma association successfully conducted 24 Blood Donation Camps with your great support. This time we are Conducting and Celebrating our 25th Silver Jubilee Blood Donation Camp Grand .
Please come and participate in this great event with your Friends , Colleagues and Family Members etc.25th Blood Donation Camp Details ::Venue: SR Nagar community Hall, Near SR Nagar Police Station, Hyd.Date: 04-Dec-2016 (Sunday)Time: 9 AM to 3 PM
Thalassemia and Blood Donation awareness 2K WALK @ 10 AM - 11 AMPlease Watch our youtube channel to watch 25th Blood Donation Camp Awareness videos shared by Many Film Actors and Directors.For details click on link : https://www.youtube.com/chan
There is a general misconception among people that blood donation leads to physical weakness which has been proved irrational medically and is just a psychological effect. A person recovers the blood donated in just 20 to 59 days and hence can donate again after 90 days. Donating blood in every 3 months has been proved healthy.
Do YOU know Blood Donation is 100 % healthy !!! ::
- Enhance the production of new Red Blood Cells.
- Burns calories, One pint of blood (450 ml) when donated burns 650 calories in donor's body.
- Helps in fighting "Hemochromatosis", it's a genetic disease which may lead to organ damage.
- It has been mentioned in various sites though not proved that elderly people in good health have reported feeling invigorated or re energized by giving blood on a regular basis.
- Reduces the chance of heart diseases, also It helps in reducing the chance of heart attack to one third.
- Apart from all these benefits a donor gets a mini blood test done before donating blood. This includes Hematocrit i.e. HB level test, Blood pressure is measured, body weight is checked. After the bloodis collected it tested for 5 major diseases those are Hepatitis B, Hepatitis C, HIV, Syphilis and malaria.
Awaiting your responses on below mentioned contacts ::
Help lines : 9948885111 / 9666664562 / 9494567367
***** The most valuable thing you can donate is your blood, there is nothing precious than a human life. Let's try to save as many we can.NOTE::: PLEASE FORWARD THIS MAIL TO ALL YOUR FRIENDS AND POST ON ALL YOUR SOCIAL NETWORKING SITES , THE ATTACHED INVITATION, POSTER AND PAM-PLATE.Together we can make a difference, I am ready, ARE YOU???Naveen 9164304206Mahesh 8801465005Masthan 9000832198Durga 9985881007If you can spend just "1 HOUR" in a Month, you will become a member