It is always pleasure to be apart of any celebrations. It is more then it is after achieving a noble deeds. We need to celebrate our small victories in order achieve more. We need to motivate ourselves and also others in order to continue our noble deeds.
As planned and communicated earlier our anniversary has completed according to schedule [time]. We started our program at 5 and closed the same @8.30P.M.
In this Meet….
1. We have discussed our 2 years of progress and what we achieved in these 2 years. How we faced different people, how we conducted different projects, cases and how we implemented our activities too.
2. How we initiated this AMMA and how we many came forwarded to make this dream into reality. How the scope/ thought of an [single] individual becomes broader with a collective support and efforts of dedicated, disciplined and determined members/volunteers.
3. We have achieved most of the last year goals and how successfully we implemented our plans which we promised last year (17.5.09) in the same venue and what are the Plans we are unable to achieve and the reasons for those.
4. What are our present activities and future goals and action plan for coming one year?
5. How our members initiated their tasks and inspired many other people in order to help others.
6. How we worked together with many other groups which are in social service.
Finally our journey from Jan1st, 08 (thought initiation) to starting of our group on 27.04.08 to till date. We have discussed our pin to pin progress.
We released a book let of our activities till date (i.e. up to april10). This contains how we initiated our group, homes visited, projects/activities completed, donations received, our expenditure and every detail about AMMA-ASWA in brief.
My special thanks to Uma Sankar for making such a wonderful book let…. You can receive the same from any of our active members.
Book Let is inaugurated by Sri. Thyagarajan Garu in the meet itself
This anniversary celebration is to inspire/motivate our self in order to achieve more. So we have invited different inspiring personalities who are striving in helping others
1. THYAGARAJAN GARU-SEVA COUNSELLING CENRTRE; He is very active senior social activist, who worked as software engineers. He is the in charge for “SEVA CONSULTING CENTRE”,
, which deals with emotional counseling, which aims at reducing suicides and makes every one as self sustain with good thought process. Hyderabad
He aged about 50 years and still is very active in any type of service/ helping activity. Presently he is concentrating and conducting Waster Management Awareness Camps @his residential colony. He is also in charge for “Karma-Yog”
2. VIJAYARAMARAJU GARU- SAVE ORGANIZATION; He is a social activist who is working hard for environment, particularly in saving natural resources like Trees, Water etc. He also got an award from govt. recently for his self less services in saving trees.
He is well known for Environmental lovers. By profession he is a business men (has a sweet shop). He even uses his sweet boxes, paper covers for spreading message of saving environment.
Such a simple, humble and inspiring personality he is..
Save organization, beside
. Indira Park Hyderabad
He explained the uses of saving natural resource and disadvantages of our small, silly acts towards environment, which make harm to mother earth and also to our selves.
3. AMARNATH GARU- NENUNNANU FOUNDATION; “Samanyunni kani Sativanni” is the caption which tells all about him. He is a railway employee by profession. He faced all the hurdles in life. With all these experiences he came know many problems in life so he started helping others individually. He will be here if you call him for any problem.
He is a leading example of how a single individual can make a difference in helping others and changing others, with his own limited resources. Adding to this he is a National Chess Champion and also handicapped. He is really an inspiring personality.
4. MADHAVI GARU-ASHRAYA HOME FOR DESTITUTE; she is the founder of ASHRAYA. She is one more inspiring personality. She is a house wife. Besides managing her family she started a home to serve poor and needy old age and destitute.
She is an example of how a woman with family responsibilities can serve the society.
All the above persons are normal with their own personal responsibilities and but are still discharging their social responsibility of helping/ serving others in their own possible ways.
All the visitors got inspired by their words (speeches) and activities.
We honored them by presenting 2nd years Anniversary mementoes.
We expected many of our members would turn up to these celebrations instead many other outsiders and friends attended and got inspired.
Our guests inspired by our team work, discipline, co-operation and co-ordinations among our members.
Our volunteers Srivalli, Prabha, Haritha, Divya, Bhargavi , Sireesha, Srinivasa kumar, Bhadra, Srikanth, Vijaya narasimha, Suresh Sing, Sarath Chandra, Surendra, Adithya. Uma Sankar worked very hard for more than 1 month for planning, completion of this meet. We are very much thankful for their efforts and dedication.
Our volunteers and participants of our project i.e. Srivalli, Uma Shankar, Adithya, Srikanth, Vijay Narasimha speaches about our activities motivated many young and kind hearts.
It is our pleasure to convey our thanks and regards to Sri.I.V.Rao garu and other management board, staff of
for providing venue with all this facilities for free of cost, which is the primary factor for our success. SRI SAIBABA TEMPLE
We are also thankful for other friendly service Ngos (Helping hands, Hands to support, TMAD etc.) who participated in the meet.
Our special thanks to all the guests, who made this event grand success with their gracious presence, even in adverse climate condition (rainy)
Thanks to all the participants/ members/ visitors for attending this function and motivated many dedicated volunteers and their burning spirits.
At the end we have also taken an oath for serving others, save environment and continue these noble deeds.
1. Meeting motivated all of us. We motivated by seeing your backend/ all types of support.
2. All the guests and visitors appreciated our team work, co-ordination, co-operation, planning and execution
3. Many new persons got motivated and start working in helping others
4. We have properly planned our one year and assigned these responsibilities to specific persons
5. This is the 1st anniversary after registration
For more click on